Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rule #62: There's a light at the end of the tunnel

Well, my wait is almost over. Tomorrow is the day we meet with Early Intervention.

I've been excited for Monday to come.

Now....

I'm anxious.

The heart squeezing kind of anxious.

It a very good probability that they will tell me my child is stubborn and will communicate with me when he is good and ready.

Will I feel foolish for all of the worry?

But what if they don't?

I'll be fine because then I'll know.

But tonight, I still don't know...and all of the anxiety that I've felt for that last several months when I wasn't sure if I should be concerned or not is all coming to it's breaking point. Because it's almost over.

*sigh*

It's almost over....

4 comments:

Emilie said...

No matter what you find out, it will just be a relief to find out anything. Plus, he's a cutie no matter what!

Good luck!!!

Brianna said...

Deep breaths... the unknown is the worst and you know this. Just keep taking deep breaths, and hopefully you will sleep tonight. Good luck.

We love you guys.

Chrissy said...

Meghan, you a wonderful mom and Evan is so adorable. I am glad the waiting will be over for you soon. :)

April Weeks said...

You will glad you did this. Knowledge is power! I'm anxious too. Whatever the outcome, it wiil be fine.