Friday, April 16, 2010

Rule #77: Everyone likes pictures.

Meghan was craving some orange juice
And didn't want to wait... or be on camera.
But she's pregnant, so it's ok.

Jasmine likes the view while riding on Evan, and though he isnt laughing here, he thinks it's a great time.
Jasmine is in there for the dust, and Evan had to see what the fuss was about.
Ever want to grow your very own limestone cave? Try using hardwater.
These rock solid friends were living in our tub pipe, somewhat hindering its ability to drain.

4 comments:

Megs said...

First of all, I only wanted a taste of orange juice, and I didn't want to get a glass dirty!

Second of all, those pictures of hard water rock make me gag a little. Just saying.

Emilie said...

Megs, that picture of you actually drinking the juice looks like me....I thought it was me, but then I didn't remember being in your house drinking juice from the pitcher.

Well, I didn't really think it was me, but it sure looks like me.

Second,I agree with you, the hard water rocks are super gaggy.

Lawson Family said...

That's insane...those hard water rocks!!

Lynae said...

Hi!
I'd like to add your blog to my blogroll if I can. And I'll just say, it looks like you have your hands full, and will even moreso this coming year. But just from knowing your family, I know you are strong and capable. Good luck with your pregnancy and with your little boy. I hope many good changes come your way!