Friday, October 29, 2010

Rule #90: Fat is subjective

Graham had his two week check up today. He is doing everything a 12 day old baby should, and he is growing very well.

This little fatty is in the 50%! I honestly didn't think that would ever happen with any of Alex's children. I'm not saying I expect Graham to stay in the "average" (or in our minds "fatty") category forever, but just the fact that he's started out so hefty is a feat! :)

His weight: a whopping 7 lbs 11 oz (50%)
Height: 21 1/4 inches (75%)
OFC: 14 1/4 inches (50%)

He's just average all around it seems. And just as cute as a button!
My sister Annie made Graham two onesies. This one with the letter G and one that says [handmade] on it. Both very cute! Thanks sis! You can't see the G very well in this picture, but look at that face! I had to post it.
This is a typical afternoon hanging out with the family. Evan does love his brother not that you'd be able to tell he's interested at all in this picture.

Mom and Graham (I love yawning pictures)

A better view of the G, although it is a bit washed out due to the flash. Trust me, it's adorable!
Graham is sleeping like your average newborn. He has a few good hours in the morning when he's awake and alert. Then sleeps soundly most of the day. Sometime has another awake time in the late afternoon, but if not....is awake around 2 am. For a few hours. Yeah, I can't wait for his schedule to turn around.
But otherwise, he's a very calm baby, similar to Evan in his temperament so far. We'll see if it lasts. I don't want to count my chickens, I know that things could change, but Graham doesn't seem to have a fussy period in the day yet. In some ways it feels like he's been part of our family and routine for much longer than 12 days. I love this little man to pieces!

6 comments:

Eliza said...

That onsie is adorable just as your two boys are!!

Emilie said...

So cute!

Brianna said...

Oh Meg, he's adorable! Can't wait to see him in person!

Mary said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing well! You look great!

Tiffany said...

He is cuter than cute can be! And I LOVE the onesie. I miss you. Can you come back early? ;)

Megs said...

Tiff,

You can always come visit me while I'm on leave :)