Friday, February 18, 2011

Rule #101: It's who you know

After I decided to make this blog private, I worried that the few people who follow it wouldn't know when to check for new posts. I blog so sporadically that you're never sure if there is anything new or not.

Then my sister started emailing me when she updated her blog. I thought that was a great idea, and set it up for my blog. I found out that Blogger has a limitation of 10 people they will email. Lame. Not that I have so MANY followers, but I do have more than 10 family members. I was bummed.

Then my good friend Steve asked to be on the email list, I told him of it's limitations and....he fixed it for me. Granted, Blogger still only emails 10 people, but he worked it out so that I can email his website, and then from there, I can email as many people as I want! It's not what you know, it's who you know...as long as the person you know knows more than you :) (ya know?)

That being said, if there is anyone who is not currently receiving email updates from my blog, and would like to, shoot me an email and I'll get you on that list! Thanks again Steve! You're the best!

2 comments:

Eliza said...

Very cool, I'd like to add that elite list please :)

elizachallisAThotmailDOTcom

Sarah said...

me too
sarahsay{at}gmail{dot}com