Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Rule #130: Catchy songs are catchy

I've debated about doing a Christmas post. I just can't do it. A) I took zero pictures B) I'm just not feeling it. Just know that it was busy with family, parties, late nights, ruined sleeping schedules, parties and family. Did I mention that we saw family at parties? :)

With that said, here are a few videos we took of the boys this past month to get in your good graces again after being a lazy blogger.

Halfway through December I started singing Christmas songs to Evan, and he loved them. His favorite one is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. But of course he won't sing with me, or even around me. Alex caught him singing by himself, his favorite part over and over again. It's a little quite, Alex was trying to be sneaking for fear he would stop all together. And then Graham screams in the middle. Don't turn up your speaker too loud, you've been warned :)


Graham got this rocking horse for Christmas from Doug and Susan. The horse sings and talks depending on which button you push. The boys love it. All I hear is "I'm such a pretty pony..." all day long.

Evan was given a harmonica for Christmas from Morgan (or Brooklyn, I can't remember which) He caught on pretty quick, and loves to play "songs" for me, but mostly he just wants me to play...with little breaks for his turn. :)



2 comments:

Brianna said...

We have that same "pretty pony"... that song will be in your head for the rest of your life, I am sure of it.

"I'm a little pony...clippty clop, clippty clop,... such a pretty pony"

Emilie said...

That's so funny! We got a moving rocking horse too. It doesn't sing but the tail and head move as it neighs....Graham wanted NOTHING to do with it!