Saturday, June 2, 2012

Rule #137: The tassle is worth the hassle

  Evan had his preschool graduation a few weeks ago. They had a darling little program where they sang all the songs they have been learning throughout the school year. Songs about the days of the weeks, and friends and spiders. (itsy bitsy, tired, large, tiny weenie) The kids did a really good job. All the songs had actions, which Evan did not do. And that's okay. I'm just glad he stayed up on the stage.        

Cute little guy getting exciting to see us.
Behind Evan is TyAnn, Evan's little buddy. Her mom said most days she didn't want to go to school, until it was pointed out that Evan was going to be there. Cute!

Very rarely he would make a small attempt at the actions. (Which he knows ALL of them I'm told)

But most of the time, he just stood like this...and looked around. Mostly smiling. :)


Evan with Miss Jessie. I'm so glad that we get to come back to her next year! They both have a soft spot for each other
Evan with Miss Amanda. I hope she'll forgive me that I didn't actually get her face....but look at his! He loves this woman!

Me and the Little Graduate! I sure love this little man! He blossomed this year, and I'm positive these amazing teachers are to thank for it! Can't wait to come back in the fall!!

3 comments:

Lawson Family said...

So cute!! I always enjoy watching kids learn and grow.

April Weeks said...

Congrats to Evan. His teachers do seem to love him a lot! No surprise though, he is pretty lovable.

Mary said...

What a cute guy! How great that he's come so far and you are so pleased with his teachers.