Sunday, June 23, 2013

Rule #155: It's who you know

The day after Aurora was born a photographer came by the room offering her services for newborn photos. It turns out since I am employed by Intermountain Healthcare, that I could get a CD for free!! Sign me up! I wish I had known that these were going to turn out so cute, or that I would be IN these pictures. I would have brought different clothes and tried to get ready for the day. Regardless, Aurora looks darling in them, and that's all that really matters!

Enjoy the cuteness overload!


 I love this one!





 Yawning pictures are so cute!


 Love!










3 comments:

April Weeks said...

What a wonderful service! Too bad the boys weren't there. They did turn out so beautiful.

Lawson Family said...

So fun! I can see a little bit of both of you in her!

Tiffany said...

She is beautiful Megs! Congratulations!!