Monday, May 31, 2010

Rule #79: Don't talk to strangers

sigh

I've been getting "comments" for over a month now from people I don't know. Now, if they were blog stalkers that actually commented on what I wrote, maybe it wouldn't bother me. But all of these comments are in a different language. (Chinese, Japanese...I don't know the difference. I'm not as cultured as I pretend to be okay?)

It used to be an occasional "comment" would show up. Now I'm getting them everyday. It's starting to tick me off. I really didn't want to go private, I like to blog stalk other people and not that I thought my blog was that fascinating, but I liked the option people had to blog stalk me if they wanted to. (They just should've kept their mouths/keyboards shut and then I never would have known.)

Regardless, I am now going private. I'll be making the change next week. So, if you'd like to be included, please send me your email address. Thank you.

10 comments:

Eliza said...

I'd love an invite!
elizachallisAThotmailDOTcom

April Weeks said...

Dang! aprilanddave@gmail.com

Liv said...

Too bad the spam robots got to you. Have you tried using comment moderation so none of the spam gets published?

Brianna said...

It's crappy... I know.

natedweeks@yahoo.com

Jill & Jared said...

here's our email: hazyterrys@gmail.com

Emilie said...

add me.

The Hall Family said...

I would love to keep up on you blog. Feel free to blog stalk mine. theutahhalls.blogspot.com

My email is jhallnicurn@yahoo.com.

Jessy Hall

EmilyBateman said...

I'd love an invite. emilyjeanbateman@hotmail.com

Also check out our blog to see cute pictures of Toby. zachandemilybateman.blogspot.com

Ethnie said...

Count us in! ehgundersen@gmail.com

Tiffany said...

You KNOW I want in. I too wanted to be public, but fear has kept me private. Too many crazies out there. Gotta protect our kiddos, right?