Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Rule #80: You should never trust a pencil

Some of you may remember a post I made a while back, talking about the accuracey a pencil has to predict baby genders? If not, click here to refresh your memory.

Turns out you can't really trust a pencil afterall. (shocking, right?)

I went for my big ultrasound today and all is way with new baby Davis. But, it turns out my baby is a boy! To the suprise of several people around me who were convinced I was having a girl.

Alex and I are very excited to be having another boy. It will be so fun for Evan to have a best little buddy around!

It just goes to show you that you can't put too much faith in a posessed pencil. :)

Now all we have to do now is pick out a name for our new little son. (Here comes the hard part)

6 comments:

Emilie said...

I am among the shocked but super excited!

Good luck with names...I hate that part.

Eliza said...

Aw, I am so excited for your family. As a mother of two little boys myself, I can tell you there's nothing sweeter or more fun to see that brother-buddy relationship develop!

Unknown said...

ah congratulations!!! That is so exciting!!!

Brianna said...

You'll love having two of the same together... I know we have!

I picture you guys with a baby boy named Lincoln... don't ask why, it just popped in my head...

CONGRATS!!

Ethnie said...

Congratulations! I am so excited that you are having another boy too! Our little men will get along great I am sure.

April Weeks said...

Funny Brianna said that. It is documented in one of my young women books that I wanted to have three boys and three girls and one of the boys names were Lincoln Scott. There you go, it's destiny!