Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Rule #142: There is beauty all around

I have a vacation post to do, but there are seemingly millions of pictures to sift through. So I'm going to do an everyday post to get me back in the groove.

I say this every year, and I'll say it again. I LOVE fall! I wish it could be fall all year long. With one month of summer and one month of winter. :) Just to mix it up a little.

We decided to take the boys up to the mountains last week and go on a mini hike. We ended up spending most of our time throwing rocks in the river. I didn't care what we did as long as we got to see the beautiful fall colors!

Look at Evan's grin. When that boy is happy, it definitely shows.

We did end up hiking a little bit up the mountain. And by hike I mean a casual stroll. We had to keep on the look out for bikers, Graham was very nervous about the bikers :) But bikers and all we had a great time.

Some brotherly love 

Awww

Doesn't this just take your breath away? It does my soul good to spend special time with my family in such a beautiful place.

Yea Fall!

3 comments:

April Weeks said...

I agree! Fall gives you such a warm peaceful grateful feeling. It has been exceptionally beautiful this year. LOve all the pictures.

Stephanie said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! They are adorable :)

Eliza said...

Hands down autumn is my favorite time of the year as well! Thanks for posting some beautiful fall mountain colors. Not living in Utah anymore, I certainly do miss those mountains.