Monday, June 1, 2009

Rule # 45: Free publicity is good publicity.

Prismatic is done and ready! It’s available on Xbox 360 and Windows PC. Just go to our website at www.mythicore.com/prismatic to download the PC version.
It's a puzzle game (like Minesweeper or Bejeweled) that is G-rated and appropriate for all ages. It continues the story of Sleeping Beauty as Maleficent’s evil sister plots a cruel revenge on Aurora and her kingdom.
On both Windows and Xbox, there is a trial version that you can download for free. Don't feel pressured to buy it, especially if it's just not your cup of tea, if you'd like to do us a favor, publicity is more valuable than anything else. If you have a blog or website, just put a link to http://www.mythicore.com/prismatic/ on it, surrounded by words like 'casual puzzle game,' 'Sleeping Beauty' and 'best game ever!' … ;-) In other words, if you like it, tell everyone you know about it!
Thank you in advance, we hope you enjoy it!

3 comments:

April Weeks said...

That's so great! I hope it explodes!

Matt said...

I am literally almost peeing my pants.

I all honesty, I got hooked playing before and have been anxiously awaiting the release. Sometimes before I fall asleep at night I think about that tricky level where I left off the last time I played... I fancied myself so smart and thought I had some sort of unfair advantage over the game, yet I was as stumped as could be. I take my hat off to Alex, this really is an addictive, challenging, and well thought out game.

I have already downloaded it. I plan on playing through the night.

Matt said...

Now working on unofficial Prismatic guide...