Saturday, July 4, 2009

Rule #48: Some things are cuter from behind.

I can't believe how much Evan is growing up and learning. While he can't walk yet or even cruise around the furniture, he has learned to crawl up the stairs! It's the cutest thing to watch, and now when he sees stairs, he really REALLY wants to get down and explore. He's not good enough for me to just let him have at it, but as long as someone is behind him for the "just in case" moments, he's good to go. And he loves his new independance!

The phone is the back pocket is courtesy of Alex (super cute eh?)

6 comments:

Eliza said...

What a stair climbing champion! I was so happy to become facebook friends with you Meghan. I've wondered where life has taken you and I reminisced about the good ol'days of playing with you and Eliza Howard. We had some good times. Glad things are going so great and Evan has got some serious cuteness going on.

~Eliza {Cleverly} Challis
p.s. I hate it when I get comments on my blog from people who have private blogs because then you can't see what they are up to and it doesn't seem quite fair. So, if you want an invite just email me your email address to: elizachallis@hotmail.com

Lawson Family said...

I love the phone! Looks like little Evan has reached another milestone that makes him less of a baby and more of a toddler!

AmyPoll said...

He is getting so big so fast, I can't even believe it!!!

April Weeks said...

Man he has improwed leaps and bounds since my house! Your life won't be the same.

Matt said...

So it begins...

Steve said...

Haha, I love his little grunts.