Thursday, October 29, 2009

Rule #59: Pumpkins rot...I mean rock!

We carved pumpkins on the last pleasant day of fall this week. It was gorgeous! Mom came over and helped carve and entertain the babe. We didn't carve pumpkins last year, we had just moved and had a new baby, I was preparing to go back to work the week before. It just never got done.

But this year because of the pumpkin patch we had three beautiful pumpkins just begging to be carved! Here are the results.

Alex's pumpkin....it's a little green, so even in the daytime it still looks really cute. I think this one is my favorite.

This was mine, it looks like I need to tweak it a bit, it looks better from a distance.

This is my mom's, the fire-y face. Thanks for coming mom!

Happy Halloween!!!

3 comments:

Lawson Family said...

Wow! I must say that I'm impressed with all of your mad carvings skills! I think I'm still trying to master triangle eyes!

Mary said...

How fun!

April Weeks said...

That was fun and they look so cool.