Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Rule #66: Better late than never

My sweet cousin Bianca took family photos way back in September. Who knows why it has taken me this long to post some highlights, but...better late than never right?
It's so hard to decide what pictures to post! I love them all, here are a few of my favorites.

I really like this one, even though it's kind of far away....

I look at this picture now and I'm surprised to see my boy just beginning to walk...it's crazy how times distorts your memory....

My boys!

Happy family including Jasmine!

Just look at that face! Gotta love my babes!

6 comments:

Lawson Family said...

So cute! I had forgotten about those as well. I've been meaning to ask you about them. I think I like the top one the best. Thanks for sharring!!

Emilie said...

Those turned out so wonderfully! I can't decided which I like best. Good luck with that!

April Weeks said...

They are all beautiful. you are a very good looking family.

Mary said...

Very cute and sweet! Good looking family.

AmyPoll said...

I LOVE those...I haven't seen them before!!! SOOOO CUTE!!!

Lisa said...

so cute!