Friday, October 4, 2013

Rule #157: When you can't 'splain, sum up

It's been too long since I've blogged regularly and life has continued to go on its fast pace. Some big events have happened this summer and I want to spend the right amount of time on them. But there have also been non significant, yet fun things too. And I want to share those parts as well.

"Let me 'splain. No, there is too much, let me sum up"

A post of pictures and quick captions.
 Graham never falls asleep while cuddling. It was a rare and cute experience. I was also nine months pregnant in this picture. Somehow he still found room to snuggle around my giant belly :)
 Playing at the City Creek food court
 summer, swimsuits and otterpops


 Zoo trip. Trying to get a picture with all four wiggly cousins :)




 It's too bad the pole is in the way. I was very much pregnant, but still swinging spider style with Graham. I got skills!
 The Terry's stopped by for a visit, so we decided to go to This Is The Place.

 I'm pretty proud my boys got close enough to touch :)




 I love this face!
 Evan took horse therapy lessons this summer. This was his first day. I wish we had more pictures. Over the weeks he upgraded to a real horse. He also left the corral and rode on the road. He was very timid, but he did it. Week after week.

 Here he is brushing the pony on his first day.

 A week before Aurora was born we went to Lagoon with Doug and Susan. The boys had a great time with all the rides!






 Our babysitter, Veronica, also works as a Princess. Evan and Graham had NO idea that they knew this strange girl. They were both a little nervous. :)

And that was our June in a flash!

No comments: