Tuesday, October 28, 2008

My Blog List

I'm new at this blogging thing, and I can't seem to figure a few things out. I'm sitting here at work completely stumped. I was trying to make my blog list, and to those of you who have made your blogs private...I can't seem to add you to my list. I don't want you to think that I've ignored or overlooked you, I just don't know what I'm doing. And why do some of the blogs have that annoying orange symbol by their names and others don't? I don't want it there at all...sigh. (This is one of the reasons I didn't want to get into blogging...too many options and me with no know-how) So, if there is anyone out there with some answers, I'd love to be enlightened on this blogging world. Thanks!

*side note* Look at me, started blogging an hour ago and I already have two posts! I can feel the fever comin' on!

6 comments:

Emilie said...

Wahoo! welcome!

AmyPoll said...

Yipee!!! I am so glad that you have started a blog...I am not great at it either, but would be willing to help you out sometime.

Elizabeth said...

Does this mean that you are back at work full time then? Welcome to the madness by the way. Blog Stalking is by far more fun than regular stalking or even facebook stalking.

Brianna said...

Give into the addiction...

April Weeks said...

I am so way EXCITED!!! I love these things.

Megs said...

Biz, I'm so glad. I was looking for a new, more efficiant way to stalk....