Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Rule #1: Persistence pays off...

After much "encouragement" from family and friends, Alex and I have decided it is time to start blogging. I guarantee nothing as far as the frequency of posts, but I'd like to shoot for at least one a month. We'll see if I get the blogging fever like so many of you and post more often than that. So to everyone who was more or less begging me to start a blog, congratualations, you've won. At least in this case persistence was effective.

*Pictures will be coming later...I'm starting this at work and don't have acess to any of my cute family at the moment.

2 comments:

Lawson Family said...

Come on... you can say it how it is...I harrassed you about doing a blog! =) I'm so excited to see more pics of your family without having email issues! I love the title of your blog! Very creative!

April Weeks said...

I like your blog name too!