Friday, October 31, 2008

Rule #5: Tigers are wild, unpredictable... and cute.



Evan had his first halloween, and paraded as the most ferocious of all cats, an adorable tiger. He played the part pretty well. At Grandpa Guy's house he was all smiles and purrs, but soon decided he was tired and let us all know it.


After sleeping through our next visit he woke up to give mostly sullen looks of interrupted rest. Finally he woke up a little more to watch some TV at our last stop. And even though he was well past due for some milk he turned his nose up at it until after we got home.

I don't know about y'all but I always preferred to horde my candy throughout the year, and setting aside some candy to keep forever as purely sentimental staleness. So to help instill this I'll think I'll put away his candy from his first halloween (I mean he can't eat it yet anyway) in his baby box, and maybe pass on some of my ancient stores.


5 comments:

Lawson Family said...

Ahhh, he looks so cozy and cute! That first picture is adorable. Happy Halloween!

AmyPoll said...

He is the cutest little tiger that I have ever seen!!!

Emilie said...

I love that first picture!!!

April Weeks said...

What a darling little tiger! Thanks for taking the time to come see us. (that's not a jab to any of our other children;I know you all do the best you can with the time you have) I'm glad I get pictures though.

Jill & Jared said...

Oh my he is SOOOO cute. And as I have been saying since that first day I saw him in the hospital...he looks so much Alex. I want to hold that cute baby boy!