Saturday, March 28, 2009

Rule #36 Eyelashes = New York City

Evan was practicing his smile for a baby contest that he is going to enter. Not really by his choice, but by the choice of his mother. He got so excited when I pulled out the camera. He's never hammed it up so much! (I think that means he'd do great at a photo shoot in New York!) That's one of the prizes, a photo shoot in New York! It's a nationwide contest, so he's got a lot of competition...... But look at those eyelashes! (and his dimple) If they don't get us a trip to New York, I don't know what will!

Whether we win or not...he's still the cutest baby in my world!

*These are not our final pictures, don't worry...I don't plan to have bright orange toys in the background :)

3 comments:

Tammy said...

He is sooo cute! I so hope you win!!

Ethnie said...

Well, he is definitely one of the cutest babies I have ever seen. Seriously! I would pick him in a heartbeat. I wonder if you could find out who the judges are and what kind of style of picture they like best. (serious, but cute baby or all smiles or somewhere in between)

Marie said...

I meant to post a comment on this the first time I read it, but I was signed in on Tyler's account... Anyway, Evan is adorable! Did you send some pictures yet? I just can't see him not winning; he has the most amazing smile. It makes me happy just seeing it.