Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rule #37: Everyone should have play dates

A few days ago my friend Ethnie came to my house to make baby food. Naturally she brought her son with her. I was so excited for the boys to play together. Once Evan woke up, and Will was fed, they really seemed to enjoy being with one another. Evan was nothing but smiles for Will..it was so cute! I'm so excited for my son to bond with other children. I'm excited to see who he chooses as his "best friend."Even if our boys didn't acknowledge each other it would still have been a play date for Ethnie and I. It's amazing how busy life gets that you really have to set aside time days in advance to get together with a friend.

Of course Jasmine wanted to get in on the play date too!

2 comments:

April Weeks said...

Looks like a fun day. I bet they will be good friends cause you and Ethnie are and will get together often. built in friends...

Ethnie said...

It was a fun afternoon. It is nice just to break up routine with a bit of play time with friends. Thanks for having us over!