Saturday, April 11, 2009

Rule #38: The bed is big enough for everyone

I came home from work last week and Evan woke up as I was getting ready for bed. I love when he wakes up for me. I love how excited he is to see me in the mornings. There are only a few things in this world that make me feel so special and so loved!

Usually I get him up, take him downstairs and play for a bit while we wait for Daddy to come join us. I was pretty tired that morning and I just needed to get ready for bed, but I didn't want to be away from Evan. So I brought him into bed with Alex and Jasmine.

The sight of my family, including our dog, people that I hold so dear to my heart was overwhelming. I had to take a picture. I had to document forever how wonderful my life is! Wake up Daddy......

Look how happy Evan is in the mornings. It's almost unnatural isn't it? :) It's such a contrast from his father. (not that Alex is angry in the mornings, but he's definately not perky.)

4 comments:

April Weeks said...

too bad we didn't get a picture of you in there with them! I guess you need a tripod of sorts.

Brianna said...

He is so cute and cuddley! Oh yeah, that goes for Evan too. (he,he)

Tammy said...

Very Cute! Evan is so adorable. I want to eat his cheeks. Well not really, but you know what I mean.

Marie said...

I definitely need to learn a lesson from Evan. I have such a hard time in the mornings.