Monday, April 27, 2009

Rule #40: Consistency is Key

Evan is now 9 months old. It's hard for me to believe that my baby is this old! We just got back from the doctor, so here are Evan's new stats.

Height: 29 inches (75%)
Weight: 17 lbs 15oz (10%)
OFC: 44cm (15%)
As you can see we have a rather tall baby...whose been very consistent with his weight gain. Pretty much 10% from the get go. Here are some things that Evan has been doing lately.

~Still won't roll over (Our pediatrician isn't really concerned....says he's just skipping that phase)
~Sits up like there's no tomorrow....that's about all he wants to do these days
~Gets on hands and knees and rocks
~Scoots around backwards and rotates all around
~Babbling more with consonants (super cute)
~Switches toys from hand to hand
~Is getting a top teefer
~Holds his own bottle
~Smiles at everyone/everything
~Can't stand to hear his cousin Jordyn cry...anyone else is no big deal

He's such a blessing in our family and I can't imagine our life without him! Everyday keeps getting better and better. Sometimes I'm not sure how I got so lucky!


5 comments:

Emilie said...

He is a tall kid and super cute. I think that last picture of him looks a lot like Beckham at that age.

Lawson Family said...

He's a keeper that's for sure!

April Weeks said...

It's so amazing to watch him become a little man.

Ethnie said...

He is sure a cute kid! . . . can our babies really be morphing into kids?!! Any progress with the photo you hope to submit?

Megs said...

I had tried on friday to get the winning photo...but Evan was particularly cranking from teething (there will be a blog posting about it soon) so I'll have to try again...i have until the end of May so eventually I'll get there.