Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Rule #95: Average is cute

Before Graham turns three months, I'd like to document his two month information. So far he's still bigger than Evan was at his age. But I think our pediatrician is tricking us. On the paper they sent home with his weight, they said he was in the 50%. But looking it up ANYWHERE else, tells me he's 10-25%. But average or not...he's still stinkin' cute!

Height: 23 inches (25-50%)

Weight: 10 lbs 10 oz (10-25%)

Graham has been a very pleasant baby. He's a little bit more "needy" than his older brother, wants to be held a lot more, and wont fall alseep out of our arms, or the car seat. So that has been a tiny bit challenging, considering we have a demanding two year old as well. Luckily, Alex and I both have been home to make Graham's demands work out.


He has started to giggle and laugh and he loves, loves to play! Pat-a-cake and Head/Shoulders are his favorite games. How he responds to me, Alex and Evan just melts my heart.


He keeps teasing me though. I'll think he's starting into a routine, and the next day it's like starting from scratch. For a while he took nice long naps in the afternoon, and was only getting up once at night, after he fell asleep at 11. But now we're back to mini naps that last 30-45 mins, and waking up twice. He could be growing, he does have a little cold. All of these things could be the culprit. And I also know that waking up twice a night is pretty good for a not yet three month old. So, I'm trying not to get too excited when he gives me a particularly good day (or night)


He's fat and happy, and I really can't ask for more than that!


2 comments:

Lawson Family said...

Lucky for you, a picture is worth a thousand words! No need to finsish writing. I can't believe how chubby Graham is getting!

Tammy said...

Oh My, he is so adorable!! (I'm done having babies... I'm done having babies... I'm done having babies...)