Friday, January 28, 2011

Rule #99: Kids say "AAaahhh"

Evan's favorite book these days is Brown Bear. We read it every day and every night. He LOVES this book. He sits on his bed, and bounces on his knees while we read. Recently he has been "reading" it to Alex and I. It cracks me up every time.
He got a little hung up on the white dog. The second video is him finishing the book.

He can't go on to the next page unless he says the whole phrase without messing up. Sometimes he says yellow duck or goldfish (or any of the animals really) five or six times in a row, until he feels like he said it correctly. Funny kid.

And for your viewing pleasure is another video of Evan, from a few months ago. Please ignore the white trash outfit he's sporting. :)

4 comments:

Emilie said...

SO cute!!!

Only because we were talking about it earlier....was that a,"No" at the beginning of the second video? If so, Hooray!!!!

That feels so weird to be cheering on a child's disagreement.

April Weeks said...

I loved watching those. He is pretty smart and extremely cute, if I do say so myself and I am his Nana. I would say it even if I wasn't.

Lawson Family said...

That is really cute! I remember when Brightynn did the same "reading" thing when she was little with 5 little Monkeys. It brought back memories! Thanks for sharing!

Marie said...

He's such a cute kid! I love hearing him read the book. :) He's such a smart boy!