Saturday, November 22, 2008

Rule #14: Beards go to heaven, goatee's go to hell.

After realizing I no longer worked for the church, and that I'm now living in a house with my wife and kid at the tender age of 15, I decided something had to be done. It was time to grow a beard. You know, like the ones that church employees and bishopric members aren't allowed to have. Yeah, that's the kind.
Now, I know what you're thinking, that I'll never be quite as sexy as Robert Downey Jr. in Ironman, but I think I'm ok with that. You'll have to let me know if it does the trick, or if I just look like one of those high school kids who could grow a beard.





8 comments:

Sarah said...

Not bad. The real question is...Does Megs like it?

Lawson Family said...

yes, does Meghan like it? I love goatees on most guys, but I do hate kissing facial hair!

Gigi said...

I think you are much sexier than Robert Downey Jr. And the good news is, you haven't had to go to rehab!

Brianna said...

I think it looks great and it does make you look older, but what can I say I'm a fan of rebelious facial hair!

P.S. I personally think people who are against facial hair are just jealous they can't grow it.

Megs said...

of course I like it! If I didn't...well, it wouldn't have stayed long enough to blog about it.

April Weeks said...

What is this business about a 15year old? I think I missed something...

Jill & Jared said...

I like it! Jared did the goatee for a while and I really liked it and his mom even accepted it as part of him and bought him a beard trimmer...then he shaved it off! Oh well. I think they are sexy. And it looks good on you, not to mention no one should hopefully think you're 15 with it!

Steve said...

Nope. Beard off. Now.