Friday, December 19, 2008

Photo Tag

I was tagged a while ago by my friend Ethnie. But every time I thought about it, I was on the laptop, and it doesn't have any pictures stored there. So, here I am finally completing my task. I was supposed to go to the 4th folder in my pictures and post the 4th picture. Conveniently, it's one of my favorites!

This is Evan at 6 days old. I was lucky enough to capture a smile. A feat I was not able to accomplish again for many many months! (the camera was just to interesting to my son.)

I tag Mom, Emilie, Annie, Brianna and Jill

2 comments:

April Weeks said...

Honey, I love to be tagged (if I'm the mom you meant) but I don't have a blog so I can't... but I love to look at you guy's blog.

Megs said...

that's right...sorry mom. I forget that you don't have a blog. All it means is that I was thinking about you I guess...love ya!