Friday, December 12, 2008

Rule #20: All you need are books and cousins



Evan had his first Christmas party last Saturday at my Mom's house. (Nana to the kids). My sister is in town from Colorado so we had the party a little earlier than usual. It was great to spend time with all the family and Evan got his very first Christmas presents! He got two books! He was a big fan of them both.


This is Brenner, Annie's youngest. He's 8 months older than Evan and looks like a giant next to him.
And I just love this picture. This is Tennyson...he's a little ham! He is Emilie's youngest (for now...that won't be true come march). I'm so happy for Evan that he has so much family, and so many cousins around his age...and most of them are little boys!

1 comment:

April Weeks said...

I am so lucky to have such darling, smart, engaging, delightful grandchildren!