Sunday, December 28, 2008

Rule #24: You can never celebrate Christmas too much

Forgive me on this post, it's going to be mostly pictures...and way too many of them! But that's how it goes during Christmas....and someone once told me I need to have MORE pictures...so this post is for them.

We celebrated Christmas twice at my dad's this year. The reason being so my sister Annie and her family could celebrate with us. (ironically, I didn't get any pictures of her this visit, but she was here I promise!)
This is Morgan, Brightynn and Emma

Grandma Emma had crafts for the kids. They could decorate trees or gingerbread men. The kids had a really good time. I even decorated a tree...I got pretty into it. I guess I'm still a kid at heart right? Beckham and KaraiaMe and my nieces....well, some of them. McKinney was sick, and Brooklyn was...elsewhere. (I'm not entirely sure why she wasn't in the picture). Oh and that's Mark jumping in the background...silly Mark, you're no girl :)Me and the boys, except for Evan who was napping. Brenner, Tennyson and Beckham The girls got hats from Grandma...so cute! Tennyson wanted to be so cute too! Evan opening his snowman present. He loves this thing, he could watch it forever...it changes colors!

Beckham sitting on Alex's lap. I love to see how Beckham loves Alex. He always wants Alex to play car or any other "boy game" with him. It's really cute. And we were informed by his mother on Christmas that he must be Alex's child for how much Beckham likes video games. :) So that will be one more thing that they can do together.

Annie got Morgan cooking supplies and this cute apron. Morgan was so excited.

And this is my Papa. He's a master chef therefore he spends a fair amount of time in the kitchen. I know that I sure appreciate all his efforts!

No comments: